Dear Future SoulMate


I can't wait to wake up to morning kisses, to unexpected hugs from behind. I am so excited to roll over and crash into you with my arms and legs pulling you in. I can't wait to drink coffee and watch you tell me how  I take too much caffeine. I can't wait  to laugh with you over glasses of wine. No scratch that... over bottles of wine, talking about the things that felt so stressful during the day. 






I can't wait to banter over you sneaking to read my writing before I've shown you. I'm so excited to think of the little fights we'd have, the touches that aren't sexual but just slight touches of comfort. I can't wait to stay up watching tv shows and movies and getting obsessed over little things.

 I can't wait to take pictures with you, I can't wait to get a puppy together, to travel together, to make plans together and simply love together. I'm so damn excited to find you and to learn all about you and to love the things about yourself that are hard to love just as much as the things about you that are easy to love. I am so excited for you but I am even more excited for me. It is going to be such an honor to love and I can't wait for you to love me right back. 

Comments

  1. Dear J.I.

    Nicely done!

    To deny ourselves the very thing that makes us human is as good as saying our universe was the result of, "the big bang", theory?

    To love and be loved is unfathomable! Beyond the realms of our insatiable imagination; it is what it is. No introductions needed. It is the lead, the staring role, the front and center that demands an encore!

    I know you, you know me. Your secret admire online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It is the lead, the staring role, the front and center that demands an encore!" I love this. Thanks for dropping a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE ALIVE!

2019...

THE BEGINNING