Maybe...

I'm trying to get over you so hard. And some days I wake up and think. Yes! Maybe I'm finally free. Free from my echoing thoughts of you. Free from the constant battle of loving you and losing you. 

But then on other days I wake up and all I can think about is how your eyes look and how your face looks just before you break into a smile. 







Maybe we aren't meant to be together, maybe not now, maybe not ever and I don't want to have a single grain of hope because blessed are those with zero expectations. 

But sometimes I think against my own will that what if we break all the laws? Maybe we will forget each other soon but what if we meet again someday in the future and in one look we'll feel the ache in our hearts of our incomplete love and maybe then I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me? 

Maybe we are meant to be together, maybe not now but maybe someday. #Maybes 💞

Comments

  1. Dear J.I.

    Heartfelt.

    It's intoxicating. It can leave you tongue-tied and weak at the knees. An emotional roller coaster with frenzied palpitations.

    Maybe, maybe, and more maybe's "but boy do we need it!"

    I know you, you know me. Your secret admirer online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi secret admirer "online". Yes indeed, love is a roller coaster of emotions. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE ALIVE!

2019...

THE BEGINNING