What Will Be, Will Be!

 I’ve always believed in the notion, “what’s meant to be will always find its way to you.” I’ve met people who are strong advocates for the universe’s “ultimate plan” for each individual, while other’s think it’s just a bunch of bullshit. However, I believe that there are just things in life that are completely out of our control. Intangible things that make us question where we are at the moment.

If I close my eyes and think back, I would have never imagined myself being where I am, and doing the things that I’m doing. Maybe you had all these plans: for your future, school, family, or money. But things don’t always end up the way we expect them to be.

I’ve always been someone who likes things planned, and to have things in order. Don’t get me wrong,  I love being spontaneous, but having a plan helps me look forward. It helps me take a step forward with confidence. But life has proven to me, time and time again, that the universe’s plan won’t always align with my plans. What the world wants for me won’t always be what I want for myself.

How many times have we fought an already lost battle? How often do we rush and push things to go our way, but things always end up falling short? This taught me that what’s meant to be, will be.

Sometimes we pursue a job that we’ve dreamed and prayed for, only to discover it doesn’t feel right. Sometimes we convince ourselves we found the one, only to watch the relationship crumble overtime. Sometimes there are moments where our lives seem perfect, then it’ll just fall apart the next day. We’ll rise, and then fall agai. And then in time, we’ll pick ourselves back up again. But in those moments, we couldn’t possibly have anticipated downfalls. We would have never expected those jobs, those people, or those happy moments to leave. We just have to trust that whatever’s meant to be in our lives, will find its way: Even if it doesn’t happen in our timeline.  

Relationships will shift, because it’s making room for the right people. Love will fade because that person was never meant to be forever. Jobs will leave to create room for new opportunities. Plans will change because we aren’t meant to be stuck in one place.

I’ve learned to stop looking for the perfect life, the perfect people, or the perfect guy. Life makes its own plan for you- to fall, to break, to love, to question, to start over. When your plans fall apart, rebuild. The greatest lessons I’ve learned are from moments I couldn’t control. And that is why I’ve learned to put my heart and soul into everything that I do because you never know what lies ahead.

We don’t have to spend every day overthinking. We don’t have to stress, or wonder what it is we are doing wrong. We don’t have to beg and waste time pursuing things that leave, because everything happens for a reason. Plan for the unplanned. Plan to be surprised. There is never too much to learn when every surprise comes with an opportunity for growth. I’ve always believed in striving to be a person who is deserving of good blessings. Someone who, even in the face of conflict, chooses kindness and compassion. We all make mistakes, but those mistakes do not define us. Learn and let go. Make right and move on.

Be patient. We don’t have to rush. We don’t have to stress. And we don’t have to fight it. Let things go, make room, and trust. Some things aren’t meant to be figured out just yet, so let your life take its course. Handle life’s complications with compassion and understanding, knowing that whatever is going on, is all part of your journey. Life isn’t always going to unfold the way we expect it to- but I guess that’s one of the best parts about living it.

Keep moving forward.

Comments

  1. Dear J.I.

    Nice touch!

    However, what's glaringly missing is reverence to THE MOST HIGH our ELOHIM.
    "What will be will be", is according to HIS will.

    Our HEAVENLY FATHER is omnipresent; HE sees all things. HE is everywhere. HE is the architect of, "what will be will be". HE has established a sophisticated set of algorithms, beyond human comprehension, guiding our events, realities and consequences as a result of the aforementioned.

    We are, unassuming, participants in a reality created by our ELOHIM.
    So, "what will be will be" is a predestined path setup by our HEAVENLY FATHER as validated in the book of Jeremiah.

    Jeremiah 1:15 The word of the LORD came to me, saying: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

    That said, there is credibility in your writing from a carnal perspective.

    I know you, you know me. Your secret admirer online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE ALIVE!

2019...

THE BEGINNING